Old Truck Organics
5355 Monterey Frontage Rd.
Gilroy, CA 95020
1-800-784-4769

© 2019 Old Truck Organics - All Rights Reserved.

  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black YouTube Icon
  • Black Pinterest Icon
Lets Be Social!

5-2-3 Organic Fertilizer With

25% Mykos Mycorrhizae plus Kelp & Humic Acid Transplant Pak    

 

Here at Old Truck Organics, we are looking to take the guesswork and mess out of transplanting. Our Myko Start Paks are pre-measured biological plant food paks designed for transplanting and staggering in containers, raised beds and in-ground gardens. Just place a few paks in the transplant hole for weeks of vigorous plant growth!

 

Myko Start Paks are an efficient source of MYKOS mycorrhizae and organic fertilizer contained in a biodegradable pack providing 4 weeks of nutrient supply. This unique fertilizer delivery system holds the fertilizer in place until the plant needs it. Each Myko Start Pak contains at least 300 propagules to help get your plants started off right! 

      • This all-natural product can be used on flowers, fruits, herbs, and vegetables. 

      • Always water after applying fertilizer. 

      • Will not burn when used as directed.

 

Plant Nutrients Derived From: Hydrolyzed feather meal, meat meal, bone meal, blood meal, fish meal, langbeinite, and worm castings. 

*Contains 4.53% Slowly Available Nitrogen from hydrolyzed feather meal, meat meal & fish meal.

 

Also Contains Non-Plant Food Ingredients(s):

Arbuscular Mycorrhizae:

Rhizophagus intraradices ... 85 propagules / gram

2.0% Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum) (microbe food)

2.0% Humic acid derived from Leonardite

 

**Safety Pledge**

This product is safe for people and pets because the meal ingredients were heat treated to eliminate potential pathogens. It is safe for the environment because it contains slowly available nitrogen that is not readily water-soluble, reducing potential leaching into the water table. 

 

Caution: Keep out of reach of children and animals.

Harmful if swallowed. Seek medical attention and or poison control if ingested.